We Customize Our Care To You
Established in 1987
Initial Chiropractic X-Ray only $105
- Was told I would end up in a wheelchair in about a year. They (Doctors) had me on so many different medications for pain, I couldn't even think straight. Since I have been going to them(Ehlich Family Health and Welfare) I can walk without any assistance.....no walker, no cane and I'm talking NO medication for pain They have given me back HOPE of living a normal life once again.- Donna Stacey.
- Has always been awesome. There like family.- Ray Price
- I can't say enough about this place! Both Drs are efficient and caring and Shannon is a great administrator! They are doing wonders for my health!!!- Sherrell Ott.
- My sons, Jake and Ethan, have been patients of Dr. Kim's and Dr. Craig's since November of 2016. They have provided effective chiropractic and Neurofeedback treatment for my boys, as well as general wellness and nutritional advice. This practice has been instrumental in my sons' successes with behavior, academics, and executive functioning skills. I have seen improvements at school, home, and on the ball field! I highly recommend this practice and Dr. Craig's and Dr. Kim's expert advice and opinions.- Allison Lyles.
- I have been going to Dr. Kim and Dr. Craig for about 8 years. They have been working on my spine to get it aligned and I feel so much better after going to them. They really care about their patients and ask you questions about what hurts or if you are having any problems? My husband , daughter and granddaughter go too and by going to them, we spend less time at the Dr.'s office or taking medicine. I will continue going to them!!!- Dee Randolph.
- My family and I have been coming to Dr.Kim and Dr.Craig for nearly 10 years and we can tell a big difference in our bodies and the way we feel my little girl used to stay sick all the time but now she hardly ever gets sick. I highly recommend them if you need a chiropractor- Paula Pierce.
- The Doctors have worked with me and have started to correct my spinal alignment. I feel better now and I get better the longer I go, after 90 days my X-Rays already show correction in alignment.- Mark Gooch.
General ChiropracticAs chiropractors, we believe in using our skilled hands to lessen or eliminate many of the body's problems arising from the nervous system. Chiropractic healing focuses on neuromusculoskeletal and general health issues,...
ADD TherapyA diagnosis of ADD can be frightening for any family. But there’s no need to let it stand in the way of a full, happy and productive life. ADD is a complex and challenging condition, affecting every patient differently....
Automobile Injury ChiropracticUnfortunately, car accidents are fairly common these days. If you've been involved in a car accident, it's important to seek treatment as quickly as possible after the incident. And at Ehlich Family Health and ....
Pediatric ChiropracticChiropractic care for children offers your family a solid foundation for wellness. Whether you're looking to treat a specific issue or prevent problems for your child in the future, Ehlich Family Health and Wellness Cent...
Back Pain ChiropracticBack pain, particularly in the lower back, is a common reason why people seek chiropractic health care. Anything from an injury to obesity to serious degenerative conditions can cause chronic lower back pain. If you're a...
Neck Pain ChiropracticAt our chiropractic office in Gaffney, SC, many of our patients come to us complaining of neck pain. If you're suffering from difficulty in neck mobility, stiffness, or pain to the touch, a visit to Ehlich Family Health...
Autism TreatmentJust as every individual with autism is unique, so should your child’s treatment plan be individually tailored to his or her strengths and challenges as well as your family’s immediate and future goals. At Ehlich Family...
Sciatica ChiropracticA condition characterized by pain, numbness or weakness in the lower extremities, sciatica is often caused by a misaligned lower spine or a slipped disc. However, any degeneration as a result of long-term stress can lead...
Veterans TherapyThe transition from serving in a combat zone to civilian life can be a difficult one. Combat veterans commonly experience feelings of depression, isolation, alienation, guilt, anxiety, and anger following their service....
MassageWhether you're suffering from a specific medical condition, nursing an injury, or simply looking for a way to relax and unwind, you can benefit from the massage therapy services offered by Ehlich Family Health and Wellne...
Nutritional Evaluation, Counseling and SupplementationGood nutrition can lower the risk of many chronic diseases, including heart disease, stroke, type 2 diabetes, osteoporosis, and some cancers. It has a direct effect on
Hair AnalysisA hair analysis test can determine what chemicals are inside of you, including radiation, heavy metals such as mercury, food chemicals, pesticides and other harmful toxins. General lab tests will not accurately identify...
NeurofeedbackNeurofeedback is exercise for the brain! We help the brain to work more effectively by strengthening its ability to shift and change accurately, and, therefore, it functions with more stability. Through careful assessmen...
Experienced Chiropractor in Gaffney, SC
Conditions Neurofeedback Can Help:
- Post Traumatic Stress
- Auto Immune Disorders
- Attachment Disorder
- Learning Disabilities
- Post Stroke Symptoms
- Bi Polar Disorder
Our specialities are:
- ADD Therapy
- PTSD Therapy
- Automobile Injury Chiropractic
- Back Pain Chiropractic
- General Chiropractic
- Neck Pain Chiropractic
- Pediatric Chiropractic